Sarcasm, sex, and assorted splippery stuff

Friday, December 10, 2004

Dear Air Hostesses,

if you see this and you are an air hostess that works for an Asian airline, please submit your name, picture and your work schedule for this Christmas holiday season. I must make my decision as to what plane to take to the States from Seoul, and I always make it a point to try to renew my membership in the mile-high club while I am paying the exorbitant airfare, even with the reduction I receive for the adopted infant I am ferrying along with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lola said...

Maybe you should post your photo on this site to see if you are worthy of consideration for a quick one (I imagine that it would be less than a minute if you are posting this). After all, it is us that should be doing the choosing...

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home